We assisted the original owner to lay out various units on their farm outside Greyton.
Over the past years one of the owners designed and constructed beautifully newly built luxury destination situated in the Heuningkloof Wine Estates, with just a 10 minute drive from Greyton. Nestled in its own valley, enjoyed by unparalleled 360 degree panoramic views of the Riviersonderend Mountains and undulating farmlands of the Overberg.
The owners decided to retire and relocate to the UK due to health reasons and this remarkable property is now for sale.
In these peaceful surroundings, old friends and new guests can enjoy their dream home offering of 3 beautifully appointed luxury bedrooms within the farm house, all with private entrances and stunning views. Guests will be spoilt with the famous breakfasts on the stoep, next to the pool or in inclement weather, in the GRAND dining room in front of a roaring fire and pampered with country hospitality and warmth.
In just one year, thanks to its unique undisturbed location, coupled with imaginative planting and creative landscaping, it has attracted and permanently adopted a broad section of wild life from Reebok to Golden Mongoose, a myriad of water birds regularly visit their ponds and a family of Blue Crane stay. This can all be viewed from the house. Being part of the beautiful Heuningkloof boutique Wine Estate, you can share in wonderful fishing, picnic and swimming facilities on the private owned banks of the Sonderend River. (Picnic hampers will be made up, just organise your own food). The area is fast establishing its facilities and location as a mountain bikers dream!
Three self-catering cottages are planned for 2012 offering discerning guests every aspect of affordable, luxury and caring attention to detail. Nature’s total peace and tranquillity will ensure a memorable stay.
- 3 en-suite luxury bedrooms :
- Room 1 (Poppy) – ground level – King size, Extra Long, Wet room with shower (no bath) with large West facing private stoep.
- Room 2 (Thyme) First floor, large room with queen bed and one extra single bed. Wet room with shower and bath.
- Room 3 (Rosemary) First floor, smaller room with queen bed with shower and bath. This room also has a balcony.
- All bedrooms have own entrance
- All bedrooms with under floor heating and heated towel rails
- All rooms equipped with Small fridge, microwave oven and Tea/Coffee facilities
- TV in bedrooms on request
- All bedrooms fully equipped with hair dryers, toiletries, etc.
- Large Swimming pool and deck
- Lapa with full braai facilities provided (just bring your own food)
- Two kilometre walks within own perimeter